16. kesäkuuta 2016

Creative Scrapper: Together


I`m so excited. Creative Scrapper is starting again! Amazing challenge and sketcht.  I LOVE!! You neew check out this!! Their new challenge 295 is here!

I play with my 7 Dots Studio papers and my Polaroid Zip machine! Small photos and great papers! I really love my page for this challenge. 



Olen innoissani!!! Creative Scrapper on alkanut uudelleen. Upea haaste ja luonnokset. TYKKÄÄN VALTAVASTI!!! Sinun täytyy tutustua tähän myös. Heidän uusin haaste 295 löytyy täältä!

Minä leikin 7 DOts Studion papereilla ja mun uudella Polaroid Zip tulostimella. Pieniä kuvia ja ihanat paperit. Harvoin rakastan valmiita sivujani, mutta tällä kertaa tykkään ja paljoN!!






Thanks your visit!

Taru



4 kommenttia:

Kristine Davidson kirjoitti...

I love your page! thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Scrappers ;)

Yvette kirjoitti...

Great take on the sketch. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative scrappers.

Edith @ Cloutiere kirjoitti...

Fantastic layout!! Thanks for playing along with us à CS! :)

Chocoscrapaholic kirjoitti...

Fun distressing! Great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at Creative Scrappers!!